Yesterday, the 100,000th person viewed my site since I transferred it to WordPress one year, nine months ago. To celebrate, I thought I’d share with you some Top 11 Stats.
Top 11 Referring Blogs:
- Half Inch Shy;
- Tom’s Workbench;
- Woodworking Hobbyist’s Workshop;
- The Joiner’s Apprentice;
- The Wood Whisperer;
- The Art of Woodshop Design;
- Wood Is Art;
- Oldwolf Workshop Studio;
- She Works Wood; and
- The Taylor Garage.
Top 11 Countries Visiting:
- United States;
- United Kingdom;
- New Zealand;
- Poland; and
- South Africa.
Top 11 Unusual Search Keywords Used to Find This Site:
- festool pencil (The Slippery Slope of Festool);
- retrofit table saw break (Why Not A SawStop);
- whats your groove feel (Getting in the Groove);
- rock cribbage board (Apple Cribbage Boards);
- sayings about wood carving dr. suess (How to Listen to the Wood – Carving, Day 1);
- chris wong the moody woodworker from canada (Paul-Marcel’s Review of the Laguna Italian-Made LT-18 Bandsaw);
- how to make ghost clock (Wendell Castle – Ghost Clock);
- butt particle board (Working with Melamine Particle Board);
- diet patch (Maple Trestle Table, Session 12 – Fitting the Mother of all Mortise & Tenon Joints);
- squirting (Get Your Creative Juices… Uh… Squirting); and
- bourbon cream bot (Maple Trestle Table, Session 11 – Straight Lines on Wonky Surfaces).
Top 11 Spam Comments:
- Good day very nice site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful ..;
- send food;
- Terrific paintings!;
- Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!;
- Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with almost all vital infos. I’d like to look more posts like this .;
- From “Mildew”, Good day! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok.;
- thanks ur parents for having you;
- Hmmm. Try going to a Goodwill store or garage sales in an area of town where strippers hang out?;
- That’s an interesting point of view, but I much prefer sitting in my adirondack chair.; and
- I bet your a big fat guy. Im a professional trainer and I know what im talking about.
Thanks for reading! Please consider subscribing if you haven’t already. (To subscribe, use the widget at the bottom of any page.)
9 thoughts on “Some Fun Stats to Celebrate 100,000 Visits”
Hey Congratz Man… well done… I don’t comment of every post but I do read them.. and look at the fabulous photos…
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!;
I love it… wish some one would send me a great comment like that…
Thanks, Larry. Do you get many spam comments?
Congrats, Chris. Keep up the good work!
Thanks, Serge. And thanks for sending readers my way! (Serge writes Woodworking Hobbyist’s Workshop).
With all the food people send you, it’s no wonder you’re a big fat guy :)
Nice to see my seeded search term made the top 10 cut :)
A fun post, but what I don’t get is you said 100,000 here but your blog stats show 100,515 million-ish hits :)
Yay! Congrats to 100,000!!! So fun that you posted those stats. Have a great weekend Chris :)
Happy Milestone!!! It’s ALWAYS a good read, from the tweet alongs, to the quotes! You’re a very talented young man and have a very bright future ahead!! Thanks for taking us along!
Congrats. My favorite search term for my blog: Kate Upton Naked.