The Wall Shelf Build-Off is next weekend. Can you believe it?
A Pep Talk
If you’ve been hesitating to register because you don’t have a design, I’d encourage you to register today. Nothing like a little pressure for inspiration – even if it means heading out to the shop next weekend without a clear idea of what you’re doing.
Even though I’ve been doing lots of thinking and sketching, I still haven’t settled on a design. Remember that the event is about getting out in the shop and just making something – not about making a masterpiece.
Sponsors and Prizes
I would like to extend a big “thank you” to everybody who volunteered a prize for the #WSBO. I am especially grateful to have so many prizes available to woodworkers outside of North America!
Please use the links below to learn more about the sponsors and their products.
- Chuck Bender and Glen Huey of 360 Woodworking
- Ron Hock of Hock Tools
- Garth Schafer of Time Warp Tool Works
- Vic Tesolin of The Minimalist Woodworker
- John Economaki of Bridge City Tool Works
- Dan Clermont of Ultimate Tools
- Rob Brown of Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement Magazine
- Megan Fitzpatrick of Popular Woodworking
If you would like to contribute a prize, please contact me directly.
Now, where did I leave my collection of sketches…?