More than eighty woodworkers have registered for the Shop Stool Build-Off and some have let their enthusiasm spill over, as evidenced by the buzz surrounding the event which takes place this Saturday (January 25).
I’m not the only one blogging about the event. Here are all the blog posts about the Shop Stool Build-Off of which I am aware.
- The Shop Stool Build-Off
- Need Some Ideas for Your Shop Stool?
- Designing My Shop Stool
- Shop Stool Design #1: Slick and Simple
- Shop Stool Design #2: Slick and Nearly as Simple
- Prizes for the Shop Stool Build-Off
- Shop Stool Build-Off: Upping the Ante
- # Shop Stool Build Off.. Part 1
- # Shop Stool Build Off.. Part 2. Day one (Saturday)
- # Shop Stool Build Off.. Part 3. Day two (Sunday)
- # Shop Stool Build Off.. Part 4. Voting has started
- Stool Design Guide
- Stool Design Guide: Drop the Base
- Stool Design Guide: Have a Seat
- Stool Design Guide: Structure
- Stool Design Guide: My SSBO Napkin Sketch
- Shop Stool Build-Off Design 1
- Shop Stool Build-Off Design 2
- What I’m Not Making for Chris Flair’s Stool Build-Off
Fr. Thomas Bailey, OSB