Thanks for reading my blog!
It feels good to give and know that the recipient appreciates your generosity. And guess what? I have a whole bunch of stuff that I don’t need that I’d like you to have. (Ok, to be honest, I’m just tired of tripping over this stuff.)
So here’s the deal. My workshop (in Port Moody, just outside of Vancouver, BC) is cluttered with a range of things I think are too good to throw out and I don’t have time or can’t be bothered to try to sell. All I want is for these things to go to a good home. Most of these things will be free but a few items I will be selling.
Here are some details:
- I will post a picture and brief description of the item or group of items up for grabs. There will be some wood, hand tools, power tools, accessories, random shop stuff, and even a clamp or two. Most tools will be in good-to-excellent shape;
- Comment if you want it! I suggest you subscribe to this blog so you get notified when I post something. If you want the item(s), leave a comment on that particular post and let me know if you can pick it up or if you need it shipped. (I am willing to ship, but you are responsible for all shipping costs. I can get a shipping quote and will ship once I’ve received funds to cover my shipping costs. I have a PayPal account with which I can collect funds.);
- After a set period of time, which I will announce in the post, I will put into a hat the names of those interested and draw a winner. I will contact the winner to arrange a pick-up time or shipping details. If the first person chosen changes their mind, I’ll draw another name;
- Items up for grabs will be trickling in as I clean out my shop, so stick around;
- If there is something you REALLY want, I take bribes in the form of Felder machinery, Bridge City tools and Sauer & Steiner planes; and finally,
- No phone calls, please!
Why am I doing this? Because I would rather help out some fellow woodworkers than get really organized for a garage sale (I am not doing this to make money). And, yes, I would appreciate having a few more followers, too.
Please subscribe to my blog using the widget at the bottom of any page or in the right-hand column of my main blog page. You’ll receive notice of what I’m putting on the table as well as when I publish a regular blog post. The ultimate purpose of this “redistribution” is to get this stuff out of my shop (and into yours), so please, tell your woodworking friends.